Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never used Alfadiag. I have used Fiat ECU scanner and Unidiag.
I can connect to my main ECU and my ABS ECU with both of them. I can connect to my airbag ECU with Unidiag.

I've read that Alfadiag has connection problems.

So why should I buy it?

Sell it to me fellas.;)

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
If you've already got those ones working then don't bother with AD ... I bought AD about 7 years ago (when the others didn't exist)

·
Registered
953 Posts
I've never used Alfadiag. I have used Fiat ECU scanner and Unidiag.
I can connect to my main ECU and my ABS ECU with both of them. I can connect to my airbag ECU with Unidiag.

I've read that Alfadiag has connection problems.

So why should I buy it?

Sell it to me fellas.;)
Alfadiag sells itself, sure many have experienced connection problems including myself however once solved my install works very reliably.

Search around the forums to gauge just how many use it and what the general opinion of Alfadiag is and for advice on solving connection issues.

Just waiting for Alfadiag to support the ABS ECU on my 147.

·
Registered
38,913 Posts
Alfadiag didn't sell itself to me.

It is easier to use then Unidiag (which is free) but both do a similar thing.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MMMMmmm. SSOOOOooooooooo.
Is there anything that Alfadiag can do that Fiat ECU scanner and Unidiag can't do???

I ain't got a sillyspeed by the way.

·
Registered
38,913 Posts
You can get performance graphs on Alfadiag.

It does that by taking measurements from the speedo sensor.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Can anyone tell me if you can reset whatever ecu controls the trip/multifunction display in a 2005 156 JTD???

I have it in my head that an ecu reset of some kind might jump start mine back into life but can't be sure where I read it, or if I even did!

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
AD is ideal for Selespeed because it has all the Sele functions from Examiner...

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Can anyone tell me if you can reset whatever ecu controls the trip/multifunction display in a 2005 156 JTD???

I have it in my head that an ecu reset of some kind might jump start mine back into life but can't be sure where I read it, or if I even did!
No :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts