1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,640 Posts
my fok thats pretty

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
That is very good looking, obviously they've noticed what citroen have been doing lately. Not sure about the vagazzle on the front grill but in general awesome

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
Did nobody read the bit about "1.4 16v T-Jet van 253 pk en 325 Nm "???
That's 188kW and 325Nm from 1.4!!!
Daaaaaaaaaammmmnnn! :wow:

And it's a stepnose! :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
Fiat pulls in the Vila Olimpia Sao Paulo currently too much attention to these Bravo 'Extreme'. On the Brazilian car show, people are very impressed by the concept of the Italian C-segment hatchback. Fiat is thus towards a new release? This creation from the design center of Belo Horizonte (LATAM) might just be the announcement of an extra sporty variant of the Bravo . In Europe we have unfortunately since its introduction in 2007, no additional different versions appear, mainly with the arrival of a Giulietta and Delta has to do. Only a station wagon was considered, but was eventually canceled due to the very large Lancia and disappointing sales. Many Italians choose Indeed, for a Golf ...

Fiat Bravo for this Extreme devised a new front grille with dominant. The logo has been replaced by a large print on this central part. This is not a wild fantasy but harks back to old race models 100 years ago, such as the 'Mefistofele' from 1908. The finish is matte dark gray of the kind. The headlight technology seems rather to deviate from the standard and is equipped with LED technology. Also on the back, we see beautiful adaptations, as well as in the interior with sports seats equipped, with smooth leather and Alcantara.

But it's not just for new cosmetic solutions because this sportsman is equipped with an additional Tickled 1.4 16v T-Jet 253 hp and 325 Nm of torque. This turbo is also used in competition at the Copa with Fiat Linea sedan. This Bravo is 5 mm lower than a normal variant and a whole 10% stiffer.

Fiat 500C also brings to Brazil, which is the first open Fiat in this market. The 500 by Gucci is doing it now. Other newcomers especially for this market are the Novo Uno Italia, Novo Uno Interlagos and Novo Palio Interlagos. These additional feature-rich models appeal to the sporty nature of the average Brazilian. The new Grand Siena doing now well in Brazil and is now presented as an extra luxurious 'Sublime', with special white paint and 17-inch wheels.

Google translator FTW!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did nobody read the bit about "1.4 16v T-Jet van 253 pk en 325 Nm "???
That's 188kW and 325Nm from 1.4!!!
Daaaaaaaaaammmmnnn! :wow:

And it's a stepnose! :thumbs:
At least now I know what my Abarth engine can handle :cheese:

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Lol looks like a Bravo with a Kit on...so where does the concept part fit in?

The wheels are just wrong!

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
I Like :inlove: and I like the wheels (not that that means much, I have dubious taste in wheels apparently :lol: )

·
Registered
7,640 Posts
Eric i love thsoe wheels too.. will be hard to clean though

·
Registered
106 Posts
Seriaasly...Matt black belongs on a hotrod and chrome wheels on a .....no on nothing really. :D

The car is sweet though. I can even live with the crap on the grill...just don't do the other "extreme" ****...:rolleyes: :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts