Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello chaps, I'm waiting for my rebuilt turbo which I should have next week sometime, I'm just wondering what size inlet and outlet does the intercooler use as I can buy a new one to install when I get my turbo back, 57mm ø seems to be the smallest intercooler I can find, although I think the standard size intercooler uses 50mm ø? Or 2inch

My aim is 200 horsepower on 1.5 bar of boost (2500hpa absolute boost) which seems to be a safe level for my turbo and should be easy to hit on 70mg/are

I will also be writing my complete own map to suit my driving style and what id like

Thanks everybody

Also as a side note what gaskets will I need to purchase for the oil lines, just the copper crush washer and oil return paper gasket?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, i'm running that same car and engine on a hybrid-turbo. I should check but if i'm correct i'm running on 1.9 bar boost with the injectors maxed out. That gives me almost 225hp on the rolling road test. Everything is stock except the air filter. I've ran all previous summer with hot temperatures outside and had no problems.

For the oil return it's indeed the washer and paper gasket if i'm correct, but i think they were included with the oil line.
Do you still have your original ecu file?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts