Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello again

this is just my second post but I believe there are many more to come. I bought my G a couple of weeks ago and already have a few changes/upgrades/fixes I want to make.

This time I was wondering if it is possible to fit the fiat blue&me socket on the G. Since mine is a late 2012 model it still has the aux-in and usb connections in the glove compartment which is a pain, my idea was to put it in the compartment on top of the dashboard, that way with a proper phone stand I could use my phone pretty much as a gps screen.

since fiat and alfa share so many parts, including the b&m system, I honestly believe this might be the case of unplugging from the one in the glove compartment and plug it in the one to fit in the dashboard compartment.

this is the part btw

Fiat Connection, Blue&Me USB Port - 735547937

cheers

mario

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hello again

this is just my second post but I believe there are many more to come. I bought my G a couple of weeks ago and already have a few changes/upgrades/fixes I want to make.

This time I was wondering if it is possible to fit the fiat blue&me socket on the G. Since mine is a late 2012 model it still has the aux-in and usb connections in the glove compartment which is a pain, my idea was to put it in the compartment on top of the dashboard, that way with a proper phone stand I could use my phone pretty much as a gps screen.

since fiat and alfa share so many parts, including the b&m system, I honestly believe this might be the case of unplugging from the one in the glove compartment and plug it in the one to fit in the dashboard compartment.

this is the part btw

Fiat Connection, Blue&Me USB Port - 735547937

cheers

mario
sorry guys, but no one knows anything?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts