Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
Well at the time, I thought that Lewis Hamilton was being 'cheeky' after he let Kimi back past him. Sitting almost on Kimi's 'bumper' and to the left was not exactly what I would call letting him pass and not getting an advantage. Lewis blew the corner. He would have been well back from Kimi if he had actually been able to get the car back under control and driven on the actually racing track.
Personally I think the "Bar Stewards' got it right.

A

·
0 Posts
Well I've signed. I think we ought to go round to Ralf S's place an give him a chinese burn until he signs as well..mind you he probably blames Lewis for the rain that caused Bambi to crash...so he may just be a lost cause:lol: :lol:

AlfaLincs

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Love signature number S16731 by Felipe Massa... :lol:

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Is that petition for real or just a cheap con to get people to view adverts about how to loose weight???? :tut:

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
:lol:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Already done, not long after the announcement on sunday.....

·
Registered
13,242 Posts
Sod that..! I'm still spitting blood about Maradona's "hand of God" goal in the 1986 World Cup!!

What do you mean, get over it? I'm a Brit!

:D

Ralf S.

·
Premium Member
7,631 Posts
Didnt Michael Owen make up for that in 2002 World Cup? Took a dive for the penalty which Beckham scored and won 1-0

·
Registered
13,242 Posts
If you didn't actually see any contact it's because the Argentine defenders are taught to be devious and cunning in the art of cheatery from a very early age!

Ralf S.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts