G
#1 ·
nothing too good, just taken with my little point and shoot

battle of britain display, always nice to see & hear the lancaster :cool:

the red arrows, great display as always

the vulcan, what a noise!!

my lad loading the apache helicopter :D

eurofighter typhoon

this one had an engine cover that looked like an abarth shield, colours did anyway, asked the pilot and he said they were down to personal choice but had nothing to do with abarth...

like this shot of the refuelling aircraft with the moody sky in the background, odd as it was a scorching hot day

that's all folks :D

See less See more
#3 ·
Was indeed a good day (Saturday).

Spent far too much time outside looking skywards and I'm paying for it now, peeling like a peely thing.

Though the Thunderbirds display was a bit OTT, there seemed to be 10 minutes of music and introduction before anything happened...but it was good when it started.

Reds were great as always and dealt with the interruption of the Air Ambulance with the professionalism we expect from our Armed Forces, got out of the way and resumed as soon as it was safe to do so, as though there hadn't been a problem at all.

Enjoyed the bluenote of the Hunters of Team Viper nearly as much as the Vulcan's HOWL!!

G
#6 ·
:lol: learnt that mistake years ago, having no "insulation" on top i always wear a hat no matter how hot it is, blinding headache at night otherwise and a head that looks like crazy paving next day :lol:

can you see where the sandal straps were :rolleyes: that'll teach me to think they will keep my feet cool :tut: :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.