Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm on the lookout for a 156 diesel. I have seen this which i like the look of.

What i particularly like is the bodykit and wheels. If this was a sportwagon it would be perfect for me!

What wheels are on this one, and are they OK for use with any 156?? I've heard some wheels arent great to use. I'd prefer to keep Alfa wheels on, i.e. not aftermarket ones, but dont like many of the wheels i see.

And do many 156's, saloons and wagons, crop up with GTA kits on??

Wheels i can buy and swap so thats not too much of an issue. I havent seen many that have 'the look' that i like such as this one!

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Mr H said:
I'm on the lookout for a 156 diesel. I have seen this which i like the look of.

What i particularly like is the bodykit and wheels. If this was a sportwagon it would be perfect for me!

What wheels are on this one, and are they OK for use with any 156?? I've heard some wheels arent great to use. I'd prefer to keep Alfa wheels on, i.e. not aftermarket ones, but dont like many of the wheels i see.

And do many 156's, saloons and wagons, crop up with GTA kits on??

Wheels i can buy and swap so thats not too much of an issue. I havent seen many that have 'the look' that i like such as this one!
IIRC those are generally known as ''Selespeed'' alloys. They would have been OE fitment, probably as an upgrade. (?)

I think I am right in saying that all Genuine AR 147/156/GT wheels are interchangable amongst the various models, apart from the GTA which has larger disks.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Norbert. So hopefully if i find a goodun without the wheels i like i could change them.

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
It looks okay, although I'm not that keen on metalic red myself. You can always get a body kit fitted if you find a car you like :)

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
I think Autodelta do them, try here

1 - 8 of 8 Posts