Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34,429 Posts
Good idea.The novelty has run out and it needs a rest, in my opinion.Still very good but a bit crowded nowadays.I assume you mean Goodwood?

L

·
0 Posts
certainly Adare wouldn't draw much of a crowd this year. its too small, too confined when the cars are running, not even 1 FULL flying lap.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I got the newsletter also, 2013 it is. IFS have also organised Cars and Coffee on the first Sunday of every month in the Plaza in Limerick. Might be worth a trip out sometime.

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good idea.The novelty has run out and it needs a rest, in my opinion.Still very good but a bit crowded nowadays.I assume you mean Goodwood?
Adare in Limmerick...:lol:
They had the first one ever last year. Looks like they can't handle 2 in a row...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,942 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
different organisers though...

They say they plan to go bigger next year - so if they manage to pull that off then fair dues to them..
Will have to make my way back for it :)

D

·
0 Posts
The Phoenix Park Races are suppose to run this year, why not combine both the festival of speed & the Races over one weekend? Bigger Venue, better track etc...
Sounds good, I def must go to the park this year will bring back many many many memories.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts