Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all who may be interested, the above event has now been advertised.

This is an excellent festival with a large entry anticipated and is well worth attending if you enjoy seeing a wide diversity of classic and modern vehicles.

This is an excellent location with plenty for all the family to look at and enjoy, there is a discount on entry if booked in advance.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Took the 75 v6

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Helmingham Hall

Had booked my reservation but my wife kindly advised me three days later that we would be on a narrow boat on the Grand Union somewhere west of Market Harborough on the 3rd so with great regret had to cancel. A great pity as I understand the weather was very good and as usual it was excellent. What it is to have an active brain!!!

Next event on the horizon for the S2 is this Sunday at Stonham Barns, weather forecast not looking very good but gather there is an extensive Auto jumble as well as a vintage car display, so fingers crossed. At least they advertised in Classic Car Weekly.

Still undaunted, have every intention of meeting up with the EAOC on the Alan Peck drive to Dunwich on the 25th, just hope it won,t be raining.

Have booked to go to the Revival on Friday and Saturday in September, is anyone else heading that way?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts