Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
114,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In 1995 we had the F50, in 2002 the Enzo. In 2009 we all expect the F70.

Could it look like this?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Eh...I should have been more explicit in my first post:D
No,I said that based on the knowledge that when the F50 first appeared on the market it was said that the car was launched to celebrate 50 years since the company was founded.
Of course nowadays,the auto industry being as it is, it just wouldn't make sense to launch a super car once every 10 years,so they brought the Enzo a bit earlier and forgot that it should have been called F60.
BTW,after the Enzo,nothing can shock me anymore.:lol:

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
Ferrari was founded in 1947 and to celebrate its 40th birthday the F40 was introduced in 1987. The F50 was a bit early as it should have been introduced in 1997 in stead of 1995. The Enzo (2002) was even earlier so they decided not to use the name F60. In 2017 Ferrari will be 70 years old, so it will be unlikely the shown model will get the name F70.

This year Ferrari is 60 years old. And one several places 60 Ferraris make a tour from A to B. And in the convoy every model is unique. So only 1 F40, 1 F50, 1 Enzo, 1 F360, 1 F360 Spider etcetera. I know a certain AO member who was invited to take part with his F360 Spider which, as you can imagine, is extremely special. But sadly enough he really can't make it :(

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
selespeed said:
This year Ferrari is 60 years old. And one several places 60 Ferraris make a tour from A to B. And in the convoy every model is unique. So only 1 F40, 1 F50, 1 Enzo, 1 F360, 1 F360 Spider etcetera. I know a certain AO member who was invited to take part with his F360 Spider which, as you can imagine, is extremely special. But sadly enough he really can't make it :(
As it happens, I'm free that day (whatever day it is) so I could take it in his place, if that's any help? :D

Joking apart, it must be desperately disappointing to be invited to something so special but not be able to take part. :(

·
Registered
895 Posts
Look at the sig: 2004. I doubt that this design is anywhere close to the new Ferrari flagship. Seems more like a design student's work to me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts