Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,490 Posts
No real argument - blatant application of team orders, in defiance of F1 rulebook....

$100,000 fine doesn't seem a lot, compared to their overall budget.

One rule for Ferrari.....

·
Registered
7,744 Posts
Every single team does it!;) I admit it was as subtle as a brick but! every team has and does still continue to do it.

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
The fine they (the rule breakers) are given when found guilty is insulting to the fans that follow the sport. It's like being fined £50 for doing a £10000 robbery. Hate it, hate it, hate it.
How can you teach kids what's right and wrong when cheats can prosper like this.
Let's hope the Ferrari revival is short lived and this debacle doesn't affect the championship.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It along time since i saw something so obvious, we the fans who watch it and go to races and buy car are the ones being cheated here.

I really cant believe Alonso and his attitude:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
Could you imagine the reaction from Senna or Mansell if they had been asked to move over to let someone else win.:lol:

·
Administrator
86,753 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mansell or Senna would eat the steering wheel first:lol:

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Back on topic, there is a good discussion on the F1 thread on here, if the O.P. ( or anyone else ) wants to join in.......;)

·
Administrator
86,753 Posts
I'm taping that as we speak, so DON'T post any results on here !!!!.......:rolleyes:
No spoilers :thumbs: I'll be watching it on Eurosport later, better commentary team :cool:

·
Administrator
45,291 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.