Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(AGI) Berlin - A survey carried out among the 116,000 thousand readers of the most authoritative German motoring magazines has revealed that Ferraris and Alfa Romeos are the foreign cars most loved by Germans, while in the mini-cars sectors, top of the range, luxury and 4-wheel drive sector it is British cars that win the day. In naming the Best Cars for 2012, the Ferrari 458 Italia triumphed among sports cars beating the Lamborghini Aventador, while the Ferrari 458 Spider won among the cabrios. Ferrari's success was completed by the Giulietta Alfa Romeo winning the 'compact' category and the MiTo in the lead for small cars. . .

http://www.agi.it/english-version/world/elenco-notizie/201201261539-cro-ren1058-ferrari_and_alfa_romeo_most_loved_by_germans

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jip I have driven past the old factory a number of times in my life.

But the UK seems like it is becoming an increasingly more important market for Alfa. Sales for Alfa in the UK is the highest since 2002. Sold almost 10 000 Giuliettas there in 2011. 11 times more than what was sold here.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
The SA government had a substantial hand in securing the local manufacturing and export of Alfas from SA.
I suppose with everything they did wrong they did help Alfa in the 70’s.
I wonder if Pik Botha the Chameleon loved Alfa’s :lol:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
The SA government had a substantial hand in securing the local manufacturing and export of Alfas from SA.
I suppose with everything they did wrong they did help Alfa in the 70’s.
I wonder if Pik Botha the Chameleon loved Alfa’s :lol:
Carlo, oom Pik just happens to be my uncle.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts