Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys 'n' Galls

The Derbyshire Section run a a karting challenge for car clubs every year, it includes Alfa (Derbyshire), Porsche, Mitsubishi, Peugeot, BMW and TVR for the first time this year.

One club is still to confirm but there are 4 karts available which is 12 drivers.

Subject to last minute confirmation from the remaining club there will be some places left.....anyone up for it?

Its at Teesside karting on Sunday September 28th, the longest track in the UK, cost is £30 per driver for about an hour racing and half hour practice. Deposits will be needed quickly when I know the final number and will be a strict first come first served for those able to DEFINATELY confirm they are coming.

Form an orderly queue now............. :D

wrinx

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone can come, just sounding it out for now, will confirm asap :D

wrinx

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Wrinx as long as i`m not working i`ll come and have a go

Last time i was there it was SNOWING :rolleyes: :rolleyes: but i still managed second place which wasnt bad for my first go in a cart considering i spent most of the time doing 360`s as did everyone else

·
Registered
485 Posts
At the moment I'm working but I'll try and arrange a swop.
Is it 3 to a kart this year then?

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup :D Are you joining the section or through the forum?

wrinx

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, I was hoping for a bit of interest for a 155 team or two but it doens't seem likely :(

wrinx

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Try again this time say there will be naked ladies there eek! am sur that will get a better response

·
Registered
220 Posts
Wrinx,

Sounds like a good day out,count me in. :D

Was interested before Speed Freak mentioned naked ladies!!! wink
-------------

Ian H

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There must be some more boy racers on here up for thrashing the BMW team at least? Also got TVR confirmed now....spaces avalable so form an orderly queue (not for the ladies!!).

Its at TEESSIDE, plenty of 155'ers up that way...where are you all?

wrinx

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ian H, Speed Freak, Fletch.....are you still up for this? Need to confirm soon and get deposits/full payments in...... wink

wrinx

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cheers fella's.......come on then Fletch....where are ya m80? Lets make a nice little 155.com threesome eek!

Need one more to book the 155.com team (Fletch?).

wrinx

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Still waiting to hear from Fletch but he has no internet access at the moment. will see if I can contact him :D

wrinx

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Fletch cant make it so we need one more for the team..........come on guys :D

wrinx

1 - 20 of 62 Posts