Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No doubt this is a silly question to those in the know...

I want to buy Ferodo DS2500s for the front of my V6 (Year 2000, Phase 2)...but I can't help but note when looking around that some sites seem to show pictures of these that vary quite a lot?!?! As in, they are a totally different shape on one site compared to another...but both say they are V6 front pads???

I can post example links if it helps, but I suspect this is so stupid you will all know what I mean without pictures to prove my naivety...

Help greatly appreciated as ever...:thumbs:

·
Registered
38,465 Posts
It might be that some of the sites are showing a stock (generic) set of pads that are DS2500's but are not for your car.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And that is why I love this forum...thanks.

Out of interest anyone know what the funny-shaped ones are for? Just curious.

C

·
0 Posts
I believe nothing is ever a "silly" question on here, I think we all learn something everyday from each other and that is the beauty of this section of the forum.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I believe nothing is ever a "silly" question on here, I think we all learn something everyday from each other and that is the beauty of this section of the forum.
Agree, but it's been getting a bit heated in some threads lately so I thought I best qualify my question with the fact that I know nothing up front!

Thanks again for your help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts