Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people,
Please help me solve this, I bought front DS2500 pads from motorsportworld.com for my 147 1.6 120BHP 2002 and tried to fit them today but they were different to the pads on there and didnt fit!

And even though two websites state that the pads for my car should be the FCP1134H ferodo pads, and everybody on here havent had the problem with them. I have discovered from the Mintex website that there is an 'optional' different kind of pad. I have attached pics below; the DS2500s that i have are as the first picture, BUT the ones on my car are as the second (right side) pic which Mintex have described as 'opt' in its notes tab.

Why are these pads 'optional'??

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hoygaard said:
Bring out the angle grinder I'd say :D
:p I thought of that. but see in the second pic on the lower pad it has extra winged tabs in the top of it! pritt stick wouldnt be strong enough to make those.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
That's what I meant. Shave them tabs of ;) Honestly, they look like my 156 2.0 pads, dont modify them unless you're sure uou can make them fit

·
Registered
607 Posts
Korky did that this week with his Black Diamond OPedator pads - same problem, tabs on the pads, not on his. Acoording to ehat he read the pads his car had were for the 1.8? :confused:

he succeeded tho ask him (korkytcat). He's not sure about the swept area though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts