Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I buy a set of ds2500 and a set ds-performance, for a '97 156 1,8?
No garages in my local area are able(willing??) to get them, and the main dealer says "the standard brakes are better, so why not just let us fit a new set of those?" :lol: :lol:

Preferrably a web-shop within the EU, must be able to ship to Denmark.

Thanks in advance
Martin

·
Registered
30,200 Posts
Hoygaard said:
I got'em (DS performance) from my local parts supplier in Frederikshavn :cool:
Funnily enough my sister lives not far from there :)

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
You better bring a tent then :p . I had to wait for 2 months, they were on back order. Anyway,you can reach them (Bak&Uhrenfeldt) on +45 98433188. But if you have a spares shop near you, being a member of the AD DATI group, they should be able to help you out.

-- Hoygaard

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The only major partstores the Fredericia area, are Mekonomen and Høyer Autodele.

Would it be easier to look for another brand like Mintex, Tarox, EBC or Red Dot?

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Bak & Uhrenfeldt
Dyrehavegårdsvej 38
6000 Kolding
Tel.7552 8000 fax 7552 1456

My Ferodos squeels like hell when cold, braking is bloody marvelous, and not much brake dust on the alloys. I cant comment on the other Brands, besides Mintex (mekonomen) which is also very good and durable.

Cheers

F

·
0 Posts
I recommend some upgrade pads and discs. If you`re 156 has non vented discs get some Tar-ox Jap sport or more expensive G88 type. Otherwise the standard discs worp. :tut:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
folgore said:
I recommend some upgrade pads and discs. If you`re 156 has non vented discs get some Tar-ox Jap sport or more expensive G88 type. Otherwise the standard discs worp. :tut:
Would these discs fit the standard calipers, or will I have to find some from a 2.0 at at breakers?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts