Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I have a contact at Ferodo so I have the opportunity to order some sets of brake pads as a group buy

We can supply all Alfa Romeo's with the following.

DS Premier (OEM standard)
DS Performance (standard to Fast road)
DS2500 (Fast Road/Track Day)
DS3000 (Race Only)
FSF050 Brake Fluid.

The prices will be a considerable saving on prices in the UK as they will be coming direct from the factory.

Anyone interested?

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Hi Guys,

I have a contact at Ferodo so I have the opportunity to order some sets of brake pads as a group buy

We can supply all Alfa Romeo's with the following.

DS Premier (OEM standard)

DS Performance (standard to Fast road)

DS2500 (Fast Road/Track Day)

DS3000 (Race Only)

FSF050 Brake Fluid.

The prices will be a considerable saving on prices in the UK as they will be coming direct from the factory.

Anyone interested?

I would be interested to see what price you can get some front DS2500 pads for my MQV? No guarantee I'll purchase though.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
23,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Understood Matt. I will get you a price for them. I have to wait until we have at least 10 sets on order. (at the moment we have around 3 requested)

No obligation to buy.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,471 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
I can recommend the DS premier pads for anyone unsure, I had them on my mito and they are very good :thumbs:

·
Registered
23,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can I get a price for DS Performance front and rear for Giulietta Cloverleaf plz.
No problem

Hi bud mito QV 12plate ds performance 33 16v 1991 ds3000 price please if u can mate thanks fletch
Yes I can get the DS3000 too. Will get a price for you.

I can recommend the DS premier pads for anyone unsure, I had them on my mito and they are very good :thumbs:
Nice one. I haven't used the premier pads myself.

·
Registered
23,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mito Brembo front brakes.... DS2500 - £115 delivered.

Waiting on the prices for the DS3000's for you fletch..

·
Registered
784 Posts
Im intersted in the ds performance ones as dont go track days but when out for a spirited drive my standard brakes just faded and were useless.

Would these suit my needs?

Oh and is the price for full set or just fronts, both prices if possible.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Mito Brembo front brakes.... DS2500 - £115 delivered.

Waiting on the prices for the DS3000's for you fletch..

Good price, but gonna have to resist right now as have other priorities. Appreciate the offer though, it's people like you who make this forum so worth while! Thanks. ?

·
Registered
23,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Im intersted in the ds performance ones as dont go track days but when out for a spirited drive my standard brakes just faded and were useless.

Would these suit my needs?

Oh and is the price for full set or just fronts, both prices if possible.
Do you have brembos on your mito?

If you do. The cheapest you can get the DS Performance pads for the brembo caliper mitos is from Amazon and Ferodo direct. :)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ferodo-FDS1667-Brake-disc-brake/dp/B00CUFJTP0

We can do them for about £3 cheaper if it helps....

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
So, do you think just changed the front pads and keeping the rears as oem is is ok? (Yep having second thoughts about declining the offer)

·
Registered
23,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So, do you think just changed the front pads and keeping the rears as oem is is ok? (Yep having second thoughts about declining the offer)

If you don't need rear pads then just get the fronts. OEM rear is fine. I will have DS2500 on the front and OEM on the rear of my GT.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
If you don't need rear pads then just get the fronts. OEM rear is fine. I will have DS2500 on the front and OEM on the rear of my GT.

Ok. Are the DS2500 really good then? Do you think they'll last as long as the Brembos?

·
Registered
23,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They will last longer than standard pads. Yes they are much better than standard. Around 20% extra braking force.

Great for road use but also they really come alive when pushing on or for track days

1 - 20 of 45 Posts