30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lewis was asking for it:mad:

I sincerely hope this isn't for real:tut:

·
Administrator
86,753 Posts
Alonso, what a spanner :tut: :rolleyes:

Hopefully Lewis will have another great year :thumbs: I haven't watched F1 for the last few years until last year, Lewis made it worth watching again :)

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
They all need to shut up and get driving IMO :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Sure...and then he goes nuts in front of the spanish media. It's nonsense....they dislike each other very much. Everyone kind of hates the better performing racer. Like these guys :

"At the beginning of last season it was fantastic and he was giving credit, it was a real good time," Stoner said. "By the end of the season he never spoke to me. He did not like the fact that I was able to come in and win."

·
Banned
7,679 Posts
And the problem is????

Did anyone from this forum actually hear him say stuff...

Or are we just going to believe the Media - that have a vested interest in seeing this issue burn and burn....:rolleyes:

Chris....

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
They all need to shut up and get driving IMO :rolleyes:
Exactly, 2 Races a month 12months a year. none of this 4 months off to get bored and slag each other off.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Anyone feel this is a huge case of the proverbial toys being thrown from the proverbial renault pram.......

Alonso not in anyway jealsous of the hype around Lewis and how he was made look foolish by him???....if alonso, the tool that he is, had just concentrated on driving last year he'd probably have won a 3rd consecutive crown......thankfully he didn't!!!! i hope he doesn't get a single podium this season.....

·
Registered
870 Posts
Alonso is gonna need a really big ladder to get out of his hole if he carries on like this.

Now I was at monza last year and I don't remember anyone giving him the finger on the lap of honour, so maybe it was just a few individuals of the Tifosi. Winning at monza and not driving a Ferrari is always going to prevoke a reaction.

No wonder he is in the press this morning making a comment that Hamilton could be in very good shape to win the title for the following season, although he has said his money is on Ferrari and Kimi, notice how the british press have cut that one out of interview we have heard.

Anyone else wish they would keep quiet and let the driving do the talking?

·
Banned
7,679 Posts
Having seen some of the stuff that Lewis has come out with and just catching up on some of his alleged quotes....

I can see where alonso is coming from....

Lewis will just end up as another button....if he can't, stop, think and appreciate what has happened to him...and not let it get to his head...

Sadly I see no evidence in that - and his over confidence will be his achilles..

Chris

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
And the problem is????

Or are we just going to believe the Media - that have a vested interest in seeing this issue burn and burn....:rolleyes:
I don't have a problem with it at all. It's exactly like last year.You'll here him speaking to the media very carefully and then he says something more juicy to the spanish media. When the comments come back to him he says 'no comment'. Of course the media has vested interest in this but Hamilton has no reasons to lie when he hinted on Alonso's behaviour/comments last year. It's a great saga and i hope it continues this season.

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
And the problem is????

Chris....
Errhh...well just because we didn't hear him say it doesn't mean he didn't.

As far as I'm aware he hasn't denied he said it and furthermore it appears he never condemned the abuse when it happened.

So, in this instance do I believe the media - yes.

Do I think Alonso is a t*55*r - yes.

Does he think highly of me??? - hell yes!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
43,564 Posts

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
I'm sure Gary will confirm what I say to be true :D

:lol:

·
Registered