Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
great passengers.... short skirts...

'stop it! stop it!'

my woman passenger isn't too great... 'slow down... too fast... we're going to fall over'

hmmph!

R

·
0 Posts
Mine always senses when the 'Alfa Red Mist' is descending and just holds on for dear life!

Seriously though, I think we are more in need of some Italian members than female members. There must be loads of tuning bits available for 155s in Italy and I want to know how to get them! I've searched Italian Lycos etc to little avail except for some CSC Marmitte exhaust systems.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
yeah,
that would be quite funky to even learn about what's available for the motor. It'll give people a bit more options.

·
Registered
97 Posts
:cool: Hi all
I'll settle for some female Italian members -I'm a tall, blond, good looking Scandinavian myself.
Next month I'll be visiting Umbria (together with wife and one of my daughters)
Feel free to mail
Erik

R

·
0 Posts
Female Italian members who have legs so long that they have to have the seat fully back...!

Ok it's a deal.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, I'll settle with the Italian Female Owners (IFO)but you're right, we are missing a lot of Italians in here, but a fact is that 155 or Alfa Romeo itself don't sell that good among Italian young drivers who are willing to spend tuning money on it, German cars are very "in" in Italy. But in the town I live in are many Italians and they do drive Italian cars, I'm half Italian myself and the main importer of Alfa Belgium is also located here :cool:

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Power to the women!!!

long legs... short skirts... oohhh...
:D

yes some women is needed here, it would also be cool to get their viewpoint on why the alfa is such a stunning car!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
well,

tall, leggy, big erm... view points, etc :D

hehehe

·
Registered
715 Posts
Not too wide mind you. As long as you can squeeze 17 inches in and lower it, then it's fine by me ;)

(I can say this as there are obvoiusly no females who look at this site!!!)

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
thank god there are no women here... we'd be beaten black and blue by now!!

:D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
HEHE guys when ur my age, u aint gonna get any women in ur 155, u need either a nova festa turbo etc, haha sad cows, probablt dont even know what an alfa romeo is .

HAHAHA

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Is it a place in rome????

:D :p :D :p :D

R

·
0 Posts
Most think it's the budget version of a Full Romeo....

My 155 turns plenty of young female heads, could be the soundsystem I guess, certainly not the driver!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
well,

i did it... i got a woman to turn around and look at me... we... in disgust anyway.. damn! i must try harder... how about a big chippendales picture on the car... yeah that'll make them look... no hang on .... i'll look queer, can't have that... hmmm i dunno.

Jase
----

p.s. 16" strap-on for the car has been ordered :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts