Can on second attempt - what's the articles point? :confused:

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
I always enjoy seeing you topless :D

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Got to be impressed by the Girl that saved for 23 years to get her Gran Torino, If i had that much self control / patience I'de be driving an 8C :lol:

·
Registered
12,405 Posts
I'm not sure if it was the Roller or the pose but that pic. reminded me of James May. Then I thought that a few of the photos definitely had a CAR Magazine feel to them, particularly the Roller and 348 but then Dan Burn-Forti does stuff for CAR Magazine too.

I think I may have passed him up the hill at Goodwood in 2008 he had a step ladder and was by the rally section where the cars kick up a bit of chalk.

G

·
0 Posts
"I met my partner, Dean, though a website for funeral vehicle enthusiasts, and we now run a hearse enthusiasts club".

I think that says it all........ Mind you, many non-Alfisti would have the same view of AO.....

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Petrolhead Cougartown?

I can think of worse things...

·
Registered
511 Posts
I like the fact that (maybe one day) 'mrs' bob shows no interest in cars (apart from the mito which I'm gonna have to buy her when funds allow). She's scared to drive mine as she doesn't like the power and it means I have something that is truly mine alone.

A full on petrolhead for a misses would be a bit stifling :(

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,489 Posts
Im saying nothing, i got told off for saying something at the weekend :p

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
It wasn't "Buy a Mini Cooper S" because you really do deserve to be in trouble for that comment... that would leave you with just a foxy lady. :p

1 - 20 of 63 Posts