No HST that was a Cross Dressing Trainer :lol:

Go to the gym much do we??? :cheese:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well done Mrs H!
Exactly what I will be doing at 5pm... but on a treadmill
... out of interest do you rate the cross trainer?
sarah
Thanks sarah,well the cross trainer is ok.

I normally go to gym 3 times aweek at esporta which includes all machines and weight training,but i have not been for couple of days so i guess the cross trainer will do for now. :rolleyes

good luck with 5pm...

H

·
0 Posts
No HST that was a Cross Dressing Trainer :lol:

Go to the gym much do we??? :cheese:
Used to practically live in the boxing gym when I was a teen, but that's a different experience altogether, where real fitness counts more than looking toned :thumbs:

Well I have been into a gym once or twice since I had to give up fighting, but It was a decent walk away so I figured i'd done my workout by the time I got there ;)

And I don't understand people using treadmill at gyms :confused: They pay a huge annual membership fee, just to walk on the spot. wtf is that about? :confused:

·
Registered
681 Posts
My god! 3 times a week and a cross trainer.... fair play....you have put me to shame & now I feel really unfit.... will do extra time on treadmill tonight now!!

Or say sod it and take up Bradders suggestion (afternoon Bradders BTW!)

Sarah

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Used to practically live in the boxing gym when I was a teen, but that's a different experience altogether, where real fitness counts more than looking toned :thumbs:

Well I have been into a gym once or twice since I had to give up fighting, but It was a decent walk away so I figured i'd done my workout by the time I got there ;)

And I don't understand people using treadmill at gyms :confused: They pay a huge annual membership fee, just to walk on the spot. wtf is that about? :confused:
Yeah that always makes me laugh, pay for the priviledge of walking/running on the spot when you can go and do it properly outside for free......but then you wouldnt be able to 'show' people that you are actually doing it would you. The only thing i use gyms for now is going to play squash and specific exercises for my neck and shoulders as I have to do specific exercises for racing :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
42,855 Posts
My god! 3 times a week and a cross trainer.... fair play....you have put me to shame & now I feel really unfit.... will do extra time on treadmill tonight now!!

Or say sod it and take up Bradders suggestion (afternoon Bradders BTW!)

Sarah
hi sarah.... :D

·
Registered
681 Posts
I can see your point, but my Treadmill is at home... simply so I can fit a workout around my job and 1 yr old son. If I had the time (or full time baby sitter!) I would happily run in a park or wherever...would be much nicer to get the fresh air but it's purely down to convenience for me...... and plus it's computer works out callories, distance etc which I find useful.

·
Premium Member
42,855 Posts
I can see your point, but my Treadmill is at home... simply so I can fit a workout around my job and 1 yr old son. If I had the time (or full time baby sitter!) I would happily run in a park or wherever...would be much nicer to get the fresh air but it's purely down to convenience for me...... and plus it's computer works out callories, distance etc which I find useful.

The only running around i seem to do is after the kids..... :D...

i must try harder actually....:eek:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts