·
0 Posts
I said the B.A.T. too :(

Ian - did you approve my name change to Curiousorange? :p

Well done to the winner :thumbs:

·
Registered
24,525 Posts
I was sure it was the BAT at that show too. I thought the Giullietta had been announced at an earlier show in another city. :eek: :(

Well done Curious Orange; enjoy that fantastic prize.

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Well done Curious,

On the topic of the BAT 7, this was what I put as well, I think AO needs to ensure that questions aren't ambiguous, this is the second competiont I've entered on here where the answer could have been any one of a few options.

Yes this is a criticism.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Another loser who answered B A T 7........oh well, congratulations to curious orange...:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I thought this question was great, because it forced me to research something quite interesting. (Rather unlike this month's question).

Yes the BAT 7 returned far more results when you hammered into Google "1954 alfa romeo turin motor show"; however, it was never mentioned alongside the lottery ****-up.

Another few minutes Googling (particularly with 'lottery' as a keyword) and it becomes clear.

The question itself was not at all ambiguous, although the answer was necessarily not obvious.

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Well done Curious,

On the topic of the BAT 7, this was what I put as well, I think AO needs to ensure that questions aren't ambiguous, this is the second competiont I've entered on here where the answer could have been any one of a few options.

Yes this is a criticism.

Enjoy.
The question didnt even say which Alfa Model it said which model, therefore point taken but its a bit of fun (Or meant to be) and so long as someone provides the answer the judge wanted, then this is above board. Now stop crying and start working on the next competition answer :lol:

Yes this is a criticism :p

Ian

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
For the watch lovers. It's £625 on Alfa accessories, but 'only' £511 (with free ladies watch valued at £130) on the cloverleaf club (Which we can all get free membership too...)

·
Registered
17,798 Posts
Well Done Curious Orange...At least I know I'm clever enough to overthink these things and got the right answer Also!! :lol:

Heres to the next Comp!

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Well done CO! :thumbs::cool:

Really nice watch

(I went for BAT7 too :eek: )

21 - 40 of 42 Posts