Votes: 12 31.6%

Votes: 5 13.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
I'm with 7. So many things with 7... born on 17th. Year of 1971. Drive a 147. The front door number is 71...

Yep, it must be 7. :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
It could also be number 1. Naaa... I like 7. :D

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
THROTTLEMAN said:
I'm with 7. So many things with 7... born on 17th. Year of 1971. Drive a 147. The front door number is 71...

Yep, it must be 7. :D
Nah 6 Is it....

I live at number 6, I drive a 156, I was born in 1970 - no - miss that one :tut: Alfa V6 - see 6 wins :D :D :D

Oh yeah and there were 6 replies to this post when I read it - ahh now there are 7 :confused: :confused: :confused:

EDIT: Now Damn you Hugo, you number tart you!

SImon

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
7 is one better than 6.
;)
8 is too curly to be a good number, as is 9, but that's missing anyway, so 7 it is.
Obvious.

Do you do your 7's with a stick across the middle.... or not.
:confused: :D
(I do :eek: ).

·
Super Moderator
44,948 Posts
RicksAlfas said:
7 is one better than 6.
;)
8 is too curly to be a good number, as is 9, but that's missing anyway, so 7 it is.
Obvious.

Do you do your 7's with a stick across the middle.... or not.
:confused: :D
(I do :eek: ).
You do? Bloody Frecnchy :rolleyes:

Why isn't the obvious number on there? (69) :D

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
bazza said:
You do? Bloody Frecnchy :rolleyes:
We are all surprisingly cosmopolitan over here Bazza.
;)

Why isn't the obvious number on there? (69) :D
It's in the interest of all the members who are having relationship problems. That's why 9 is missed of as well. It's part of new HSE policy. 6 is deemed OK because no-one is daft enough to sleep with their feet on the their pillows, but that too is under review in case it DOES offend daft people who sleep with their feet on their pillows...
:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
44,948 Posts
Don't talk to me about HSE :rolleyes:
Our company has just declared that listening to music through headphones breaks their HSE rules, as you might not hear the 180 decibel fire alarm which is right by your desk.
I'd like to point out that on Mondays and Thursdays, me NOT wearing headphones would break HSE regulations because I'd bloody murder the fatuous cow I have to sit across from.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
bazza said:
Don't talk to me about HSE :rolleyes:
Our company has just declared that listening to music through headphones breaks their HSE rules, as you might not hear the 180 decibel fire alarm which is right by your desk.
I'd like to point out that on Mondays and Thursdays, me NOT wearing headphones would break HSE regulations because I'd bloody murder the fatuous cow I have to sit across from.
Ooh you are a 1 aren't you! Noise you don't know the meaning of it I work within spitting distance of a Magistrate Court and Police Station, and all day the great unwashed are giving vent to the unjustness of their plight so they give it large in verbal ***** and squeeling tyres with Mega bass and thats just the Old Bill !
Beatles -White Album Number Nine :D :D

·
Super Moderator
44,948 Posts
You don't know this woman. I swear she's worse than that.
EVERYTHING she does is loud and annoying. Her phone is set to the highest volume, and the most annoying ring-tone possible, plus she shouts when she uses it. She talks to herself - loudly, shouts and swears at inanimate objects - loudly. She types at an unfeasibly high volume. You can literally hear her hitting the space bar from 100 yards away, this is not an exaggeration.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Bazza I hear that they make customized ear defenders so thats an option or how about trying those Quiet Headphones they keep advertising you try them for 28 days...Pardon....

U

·
0 Posts
7 - Frankie Chilli's race number :p (and RIP Barry Sheene)...

46 is another favourite - Valentino Rossi's number. And lastly, 24 - just because...

- Lips

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
UnpredictableLips said:
7 - Frankie Chilli's race number :p (and RIP Barry Sheene)...

46 is another favourite - Valentino Rossi's number. And lastly, 24 - just because...

- Lips
Thats how many press-ups you can do ? :D

·
Super Moderator
44,948 Posts
Nah, that's how old she is ;)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts