Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
948 Spider LE
9,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the thread title.

I first saw this one at the pictures waiting for a movie to start, so benefited hugely from the sound.
Crank-up your speakers!

·
Registered
Panda 4x4 TwinAir
3,745 Posts
Got to be this one for me, it came out when I was working for BMW, so we got to see them all on advance.

This is the full version, a shorter version was broadcast as an ad.

Weirdly enough, I know the chap who plays Madonna's bodyguard (on the right-hand side), he was also in the fifth element.

·
Registered
Saab 240DL Veloce
19,866 Posts
I like this one

Agree. It seems to belittle Honda to call it a car company given what else it produces.

Honda is all the delights of Tamiya brought to life for the real world.

·
Registered
948 Spider LE
9,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well.. seen as i was on a Montego fuelled day..

That's brilliant, and I actually remember that ad from back in the day.

BL must have had a thing about their vehicles being on two wheels back then.
A little off-topic in that this isn't about a car, but my dad worked for Leyland Trucks and one day came home in their new model - the 'Roadrunner'.
It had a very memorable TV ad at the time:

• Wow
Reactions: manc350

·
Registered
13,790 Posts
As the thread title.

I first saw this one at the pictures waiting for a movie to start, so benefited hugely from the sound.
Crank-up your speakers!

I almost bought one in May this year. Not totally ruled it out. 360 would have to go.

·
Registered
948 Spider LE
9,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
948 Spider LE
9,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I almost bought one in May this year. Not totally ruled it out. 360 would have to go.
If I was fortunate enough to own a 360 I'd keep it, purely down to the fact that it's such a rare thing it'll always have the wow factor. And it's a Ferrari.
R8s are everywhere. But that engine is very special!

·
Registered
13,790 Posts
Alfa have made some nice ads. Here's another:
I have never seen that advert. Cool though. You know what I think of the Brera Spider. When I eventually swap my Z3 I will eventually be looking at one.

If I was fortunate enough to own a 360 I'd keep it, purely down to the fact that it's such a rare thing it'll always have the wow factor. And it's a Ferrari.
R8s are everywhere. But that engine is very special!
I get that but I do fancy a change (though last year after advertising it and taking a potential buyer out in it I realised how good it was). However I couldn't seem to sell it. I'd have been able to give it away though :ROFLMAO: I was hoping for a 458 but I realise I can't afford one now.

I think it is the engine I like. The design has grown me and I rather like the side panels now rather than dislike. In fact I an not really that fond of the latest model.

I am undecided about my 360 and there are plenty of other factors for me to consider.

·
Registered
948 Spider LE
9,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 20 of 22 Posts