Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Which is your favorite tick-box?

  • Yes

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • No

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Don't Know

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Male/Female

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Am Over 18

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Do Not Forward My Details To TeleMarketers

    Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Other

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Other (Please Specify)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Other (This Poll's Other)

    Votes: 3 11.5%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When answering surveys and questionaires,
which is your favorite tick-box?



:cheese: :cheese: :cheese:


Edit:
The reason I voted "Other" and not "Other (Please Specify)"
Is that I'm lazy and I hate having to think up a response
and fill it in.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,673 Posts
I have to say, those aren't tick boxes they are RADIO BUTTONS

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p
 
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GhostyDog said:
I have to say, those aren't tick boxes they are RADIO BUTTONS

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p


I was talking about paper forms,
but if you want you can include
online "radio buttons".

:p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,710 Posts
Nev, I'd like to participate but the "None of the Above" box is missing :(
 
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gary Slegg said:
Nev, I'd like to participate but the "None of the Above" box is missing :(

Yikes, how could I have missed that one!

But it's okay. You can still vote using
"Other (This Poll's Other)" and explain you
wanted to vote "None of the Above" !!

:) ;) :cheese:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
38,311 Posts
None of the above for me too. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,299 Posts
Hmmm choices choices. I think its the 'Do not forward my deatils to telemarketers' although I also have the feeling that's the most useless one as well!!!:) ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,710 Posts
Nev said:
Yikes, how could I have missed that one!

But it's okay. You can still vote using
"Other (This Poll's Other)" and explain you
wanted to vote "None of the Above" !!

:) ;) :cheese:
Okey dokey, I've done that :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,386 Posts
I chose other, as I vote for Other in other polls and those two other Others wouldn't of satisfied my Other needs ..... I'm all confused now myself :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,536 Posts
Other - as in "where's the rubbish bin for this [email protected] survey?":lol: I hate marketing surveys. :mad:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
38,311 Posts
Pasi said:
I chose other, as I vote for Other in other polls and those two other Others wouldn't of satisfied my Other needs ..... I'm all confused now myself :eek:
You brought it upon yourself, Mister Other Man. :D :lol:
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top