Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just starting a new thread to see which MiTo colors are more preferred amongst the public (even though I think there's going to be a lot of people saying Alfa Red). I quite like the white, that's why mines in Biascopino White :)

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Etna Black then Tornado Blue, but I would have a White QV. :)

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I love the Alfa Red but the Tornado Blue really stands out from the crowd. As many of you know I used to own an Alfa Red MiTo then traded for a Tornado Blue then another one. There is alot of Alfa Red MiTos I think but since owning my Blue ones I've only seen 2 others on the road in a year.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Tornado Blue. When I had to pick my color, I was torn between Alfa Red and Tornado Blue. The red Mito in the showroom, under the limelight looked very good, but when I saw a blue Mito on the parking lot, in the pouring rain, I was sold. Not only does the color stand out, it makes the car look good even in the worst possible conditions

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
The European Multiair launch was in glasgow and we were lucky enough to see about 60 Mitos parked together to compare colours.

Best are Black (solid, not etna) and tornado blue, though having had cars of similar hues in the past I wouldnt buy another as they show up every little chip and swirl.

Worst are the yellow and silver, neither suit the car, Gardenia white just looks odd!

We bought Biancospino white which is still a good colour as well as a practical one.

.....but, colour is a personal choice.

·
AO Silver Member
2,073 Posts
personally I like the Etna black - second choice would be biancospino white - saw a yellow one last year at the SICD and it was awful and looked cheap :(

·
Registered
775 Posts
I like the yellow myself, as well as the blue and black. It doesn't look that good in red, surprisingly.would like to see that new bronze as well

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
had an etna now have bianscopino white, guess which one is easier to keep clean...yup, the white:cheese:

·
Registered
122 Posts
White with black roof (that´s why I ordered one:) then yellow with black roof and third place is for Tornado blue; dont usually like blue cars, but Tornado is real looker on MiTo!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Red, any red actually. But after ten years with a red Ford Puma I ordered a Biancospino MiTo. Guess it'll be easier with cleaning, stone chips won't look so bad and will keep the car cooler in sunny days.

·
Registered
951 Posts
I own a black TCT lusso, with the chrome trim and a clean polished body you cannot get a better colour. it looks classy and has an executive feel and look about it. theres a reason why the Queen and the American president are driven in black polished cars! one thing i would say is black is high maintenance, my old silve car you could just rinse it in water and it would alway look in show room condition. blue is the rare to find. only seen it in the showroom after looking at mitis for 6 months. the mitis stand out more than other cars and I thought the blue was just too much attention, and I didn't want sone jealous twa** keying it one day when Parked in the wrong place !

1 - 20 of 39 Posts