Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
37,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What are your favorite and least favorite colours on the 156 and why?

My Favorite colours are Alfa Red, Black, Fantasy blue and Cosmos blue.

Alfa Red looks stunning, as do a nice shiny black or dark blue car whilst Fantasy blue looks different in a nice way.

My least favorite colours are white (too much like a van/taxi/washing machine), Powder blue (too much like a washroom) and Proteo red (too much like Rover Nightfire OAP red :p)

·
Registered
30,031 Posts
Only colour I don't like is the powder blue.
From a practical point of view, I don't like the Nuvola Blue either.

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Alfa Pink (formerly Alfa Red) isn't that great :p

·
Registered
457 Posts
I like proteo red on my 146 but not on a 156:rolleyes: silver is nice but seems common! (my sw is silver) and love black and cosmos blue. And just to chuck the cat amongst the pidgeons i like white.....alot

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Only colour I don't like is the powder blue.
From a practical point of view, I don't like the Nuvola Blue either.
Is the Nuvola Blue the one that has a pearlescent colour change between gold and sky-blue - I saw that on a 166 and it was the most amazing colour I'd ever seen. The first two photos below are the same car. The third photo shows it parked next to my ordinary silver 166. Magic!

Now I've ended up with a silver 156. There are at least two silvers - mine is the coarse-texture one, the earlier cars have a fine-textured silver. I found this out when I was intending to swap the rear bumper with one from another silver 156 and the colour didn't match.

I think silver is the most boring colour around (I would choose metallic red or blue), but at least silver is easy to keep looking clean.

-Alex

Attachments

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
What are your favorite and least favorite colours on the 156 and why?

My Favorite colours are Alfa Red, Black, Fantasy blue and Cosmos blue.

Alfa Red looks stunning, as do a nice shiny black or dark blue car whilst Fantasy blue looks different in a nice way.

My least favorite colours are white (too much like a van/taxi/washing machine), Powder blue (too much like a washroom) and Proteo red (too much like Rover Nightfire OAP red :p)
wooo mine is he same Colour as Alfa Red's so i'm happy, :lol:

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
best is red and black

worst is that pathetic powder blue colour

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
... but then i'm biased :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
likes, my blue:D, alfa red, infact most colours.

dislike none really, but my least liked is the baby/powder blue:thumbs:

my/dannys blue still the best, and quite rare it seems:D

S

·
0 Posts
I like 130bb Red. Fortunate really cause that's what colour mine is! I dont really dislike any of the other colours but wouldnt choose white or greeen.
This is how they should look:thumbs:

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
I like 130bb Red. Fortunate really cause that's what colour mine is! I dont really dislike any of the other colours but wouldnt choose white or greeen.
This is how they should look:thumbs:

nah, like this:D:lol: 442/b blu metallico:D

Attachments

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
I like the greys - Africa (had one) Lipari (got one) Stromboli (want one).

Not keen on powder blue, white or pale green.

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Nice dude:thumbs:
Oh yeah, how do you get the pictures to appear in the post and not just the link?
Scroll down to additional options - manage attachments et voila :thumbs:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
So - back to my question, is Nuvola blue the colour I posted? Or is that colour the 'powder blue' that no-one likes? :)

-Alex

1 - 20 of 60 Posts