Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is strange I checked fault codes in alfa diag and the speed sensor code that I had seems to have dissapeared and this injector code PO204 has come up!

The driving symptoms are jerking, splitter and running on, and sometimes when I foot my foot down on gas it dies:rant:

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
at least you can find an explanation, i just read my ecu today with Unidiag, cleared my engine light and found out the following codes:
0x1176
0x1173
0x1172
0x1175
but i dont have a clue where to find the explanations..

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It came up with this P0204 Injector Circuit Malfunction - Cylinder 4
Is Cylinder 4 the opposite side to came belt wheels?

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
It came up with this P0204 Injector Circuit Malfunction - Cylinder 4
Is Cylinder 4 the opposite side to came belt wheels?
yep... It means the ecu has detected either high resistance or open circuit... posible injector fault or wiring...Although i've only had issues like this when i was having my car converted to LPG...

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will check the wiring and clear code and see if it comes back first before I change injector, but I have a feeling that I ran the petrol tank low and it may have caused this!

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I changed injector on cylider number 4 to rule that out and I checked wiring connection. There are no fault codes on it now, fingers crosed it stays that way!

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Checked again and no codes coming up but the dip in revs goes down to 400rpm and is so close to cutting out, the idle seems lower at 500rpm.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts