Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi 996! Tried to PM you, but message box full... Please excuse if you've already answered this previously, but....

Just had a quick look at pictures of your Mito and I'm liking the matt sections that I assume are some kind of wrapping? Was it expensive to have done? (if you don't mind me asking!). Seems a good way to protect the paintwork.

·
Banned
4,362 Posts
Hi 996! Tried to PM you, but message box full... Please excuse if you've already answered this previously, but....

Just had a quick look at pictures of your Mito and I'm liking the matt sections that I assume are some kind of wrapping? Was it expensive to have done? (if you don't mind me asking!). Seems a good way to protect the paintwork.
am also a big fan of that wrapping. looks mean!
Apologies to you both, been out of sorts of late ...

It's a carbon fibre look vinyl but doesn't come cheap... What you see on mine was 450 quid all in :eek:

I got the Inspiration from the MM Mito 1 :thumbs:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Didn't like the body kit on the MM Mito 1, your take on it is far better.

The pictures make it look like a matt black, which still looks good. I may have to ask a local place for a quote... When the car arrives.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Didn't like the body kit on the MM Mito 1, your take on it is far better.

The pictures make it look like a matt black, which still looks good. I may have to ask a local place for a quote... When the car arrives.
I was quoted 1100 for the whole thing wrapped in matt black if thats any help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts