Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've started a team over at F1Game.co.uk for this season, adn I've opened an AlfaOwner mini-league.

If you want to join in, the league is called AlfaOwner, and the Password is AlfaOwner too. (I'm not sure if they're case sensative)

Basic premise is that you have £80million to buy 2 drivers, 2 chassis and 2 engines.

Each individual element scores points for qualifying, from 20 points for pole, down to 2 points for 10th.

Then each individual element scores points for the race, from 100 points for finishing 1st, down to 10 points for finishing 8th.

Each element also scores 7 points for each passing place gained, and the driver only on pole position gets a bonus 10 points.

So go and sign up if you fancy it, it's completely free and might add some fun to the 2009 season here on AlfaOwner.

(and I'll do my best to update throughout the season on this thread)

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
trying to register a team but it wont let me

anyone else having problems with the site???

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no trying to just register under my name and select a team

everytime i click submit, it goes to the next page which says error and i have to click back on my browser

tried changing username etc incase somebody has already got it and it just does the same

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sorted now

not sure what went wrong but ive got my team and joined the alfa owner mini league

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
I've entered a team but it won't let me join the mini-league.

is the password..

'AlfaOwner too'

???????????

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Enter a team with your own name and password.

Once you have selected your team and entered, go to join mini league.

Then enter 'AlfaOwner' and 'AlfaOwner' in the two boxes, this will then enter your team into the mini league:)

1 - 20 of 111 Posts