Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I'm a 70-year-old pensioner and I love my 147 which is only 5 years old. But I'm thinking of trading up to one with a higher spec.

Has anybody heard rumours of a new small Alfa, maybe a 148?

Also, any views on the suitability of low-profile tyres on Irish roads where pot-holes still abound? I have the 17-inch alloys and they are murder on bad roads. I may go for 15-inch wheels although they don't look as good.

Ciao

Fangio

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. There are some concepts for the Alfa 149 and the Junior 4C flying about the net, do a search on google to find them.

Re your alloys, I have 17" supersports on mine and was running yoko's till the weekend when I made the change to Toyo Proxes T1-Rs, I can't describe how much difference it has made to the ride, primary damping is a lot better, I think Huddersfield has one of the worst roads in the UK running into it and this mornings drive into work was a lot less bone shaking.

I'm VERY impressed, need to get them on the back now and get shut ioff those awful yoko's :D

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
What BF said !! :D

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome Fangio :)
The spooky mutt is correct, Alfa will soon have 2 small models to choose from :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts