Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right lads, I'm going to do the shave or dye thing but I'll dye a silly colour for a couple of weeks then shave me barnet. I'll stick up a few pics for your amusement.

I have a mycharity link so if anyone has a couple of quid after the wishbones and timing belts have been done its for a really good cause. hair colour suggestions in alfa paint codes will sadly not be possible;)

www.mycharity.ie :: James Knott's Today FM's Shave Or Dye 2012 :: Raise Money for Charity Ireland, My Charity, Fundraising Ireland, for Online Charity Donations Ireland, Online Fundraising Ireland, Donate to Irish Charities

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Right lads, I'm going to do the shave or dye thing but I'll dye a silly colour for a couple of weeks then shave me barnet. I'll stick up a few pics for your amusement.

I have a mycharity link so if anyone has a couple of quid after the wishbones and timing belts have been done its for a really good cause. hair colour suggestions in alfa paint codes will sadly not be possible;)

www.mycharity.ie :: James Knott's Today FM's Shave Or Dye 2012 :: Raise Money for Charity Ireland, My Charity, Fundraising Ireland, for Online Charity Donations Ireland, Online Fundraising Ireland, Donate to Irish Charities
I'll definitely throw you a few shekels

·
Registered
5,941 Posts

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Yup... I'll sponsor a new hairdo definitely :thumbs: Fair play, great charity.

Hmmmmm so either a George Michael set of highlights or the Kieth Flint (Prodigy) works? I think the Flint thing could work very well.....:lol: :lol:

Attachments

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you doing it as part of the 'Today-FM' organised Dye then Shave if your not happy wiht the dyed look? You can be either GREEN, WHITE or ORANGE.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to Cathal and Pat for the colouring advice. However I decided to ignore it and go for a conservative 'capri blue'.

Did a full bleach and then coloured, not quite keith flint but its about as brave as I dare!

So thats it, feel free to take the pi33 and poke fun. Any donations will be going to a great cause. I lost my Mum to cancer a long time ago and my Dad is in remission. Maybe They'll find an outright cure one day:thumbs:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
Thanks to Cathal and Pat for the colouring advice. However I decided to ignore it and go for a conservative 'capri blue'.

Did a full bleach and then coloured, not quite keith flint but its about as brave as I dare!

So thats it, feel free to take the pi33 and poke fun. Any donations will be going to a great cause. I lost my Mum to cancer a long time ago and my Dad is in remission. Maybe They'll find an outright cure one day:thumbs:
Well done on giving it a go Jim.

I did a couple of charity headshaves back in the taxi driving days...

You're younger than I pictured ya!!!

Or you've discovered the fountain of youth....no secrets on here... and plenty of WOT!!!:p

·
Registered
6,738 Posts

Fair play to you!

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well done on giving it a go Jim.

I did a couple of charity headshaves back in the taxi driving days...

You're younger than I pictured ya!!!
I have a fat head, always knocks a few years off...:lol:

Fair play to you!
cheers man, now sponsor me I'll be walkin round like a nob for the next month! No pressure:D:thumbs::thumbs:

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a fat head, always knocks a few years off...:lol:

cheers man, now sponsor me I'll be walkin round like a nob for the next month! No pressure:D:thumbs::thumbs:
;) only for the next month ;) :cheese:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Donation received! Many many thanks George and Cathal!!!

With your help I broke the 300 mark today! To say I'm feckin ecstatic is an understatement:lol: I would have been happy to raise my target of 100 euro so this is just brilliant!

The colour will be getting 'adjusted' in a week or so just to keep it intresting, pics to follow...

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've been to Sunderland 3 times in my life! feckin geordies!, if you werent born within spitting distance of the tyne yer a makem eh!;):D:D

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
1 - 20 of 40 Posts