Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi can anybody help? I spent just over a grand 2 months or so ago on a new cat, lam sensors, MAF unit etc. put the car away in a lock up until required for the summer months and starting it up once a week let it run until warm etc. it was taken in for its MOT so as to be ready to tax it on the 1st of July only to be told its failed on emissions if its had new sensors etc, what else can it be?

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
garage that did the mot was about 2-3 miles away from where the car is stored the father in-law drove it there for me so probably didn't give it any welly and the garage said they tried the emissions test three time letting the car get up to normal temperature before trying or so they say

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
thanks for all your help and advice, the emissions according to the garage was way out I don't have the paper work with me that's still with the father in law and they live about 40 odd miles away on a farm where the car is stored

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.