Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The centre gauge panel on my Brera 2.4 diesel has failed, no gauges, no lights, nothing. Looks like it might be a power supply issue. Has anyone else experienced this?

Although it's under warranty I don't have much faith in the dealer network. Removing the whole panel for access is a work of art and something is sure to get broken and scratched and then covered up in the process. Fuses and all the usual stuff checks out. Any ideas appreciated.

·
Registered
57 Posts
The dealers have a special tool to remove the fascia. It should not get damaged. If it does they will replace it. Mention to the service manager your concerned something is bound to be scratched or damaged by accident when they remove it - He will tell you they have a tool and it shouldn't get scratched.

·
Registered
972 Posts
The dealers have a special tool to remove the fascia. It should not get damaged. If it does they will replace it. Mention to the service manager your concerned something is bound to be scratched or damaged by accident when they remove it - He will tell you they have a tool and it shouldn't get scratched.
Good point - I would get the Service Manager to view the fascia trim with you before they start so that you can both agree beforehand the location of any existing blemishes; then there's no quetion after the job's done whether they have caused damage (which should be rectified at their expense) or it was there before they started. Bit like recorded any damage when you take a hire car, so that you can be charged for any extra damage when you bring it back. :thumbs:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts