Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. My 1999 spider needs some TLC on the interior trim (door panels, etc). Can anyone recommend a good product they've used. I've heard gtechniq is good, but most examples I have seen on the web are for exterior black plastic trim. Would appreciate some recommendations. Also has anyone cleaned the carpets, or is this best done by a professional car valeter. Thanks all.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
I strongly recommend Aerospace 303 which is my go to product. As they say in the classics "It can heal the sick, not raise the dead" as I am not sure just how bad your interior trim is and what effect you are trying to achieve. It gives a lovely matt original look and contains SPF products. It is not shiny and sticky.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks springbok. I liked your quote. Made me giggle. My trim I would say is a little poorly, so I will give it a try using aerospace 303. Just watched the polished bliss video on it and it looks good, although they used it on an engine bay, I wouldn't risk that on my spider...probably would never work again ! Thanks for your advice.

·
Registered
988 Posts
For interior trim I really like the Gtech C6 matte dressing which in addition to giving a matt finish is also highly durable. Don't overlook the Autoglym dressing nor the ever popular Poorboys Natural Look dressing. Whatever you choose, it is really worth the effort of using an All Purpose Cleaner to get everything nice and clean first. Lots of these products around from Meguiars, Gtech, Bilt Hamber, Optimum (my favourite) and many others. Focus on the cleaning rather than the dressing and your interior will look better

1 - 4 of 4 Posts