Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good friend of mine pointed out the other day that its possible if you had the Zender boot spoiler factory fitted it didn't have the parcel shelf brake light and no cut-out in the black frame around the glass.
Anyone got a factory fitted "non cup" Zender boot spoiler ?

Clive have you come across this ?

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
the Areo kid did away with the 3rd rear brake light so its anything that left the factory with a spoiler that is missing the inner brake light i belive its just a blanking plate on the parcel shelf

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Good friend of mine pointed out the other day that its possible if you had the Zender boot spoiler factory fitted it didn't have the parcel shelf brake light and no cut-out in the black frame around the glass.
Anyone got a factory fitted "non cup" Zender boot spoiler ?

Clive have you come across this ?
the Areo kid did away with the 3rd rear brake light so its anything that left the factory with a spoiler that is missing the inner brake light i belive its just a blanking plate on the parcel shelf
Your friend & Brad are both correct but I don't understand your question? Do you mean a GTV with a spoiler fitted from new? Pics below showing different lower black border: grey factory fitted, green I fitted.

The blanking plates are/were available from Alfa...I've got some.

Clive

Attachments

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your friend & Brad are both correct but I don't understand your question? Do you mean a GTV with a spoiler fitted from new? Pics below showing different lower black border: grey factory fitted, green I fitted.

The blanking plates are/were available from Alfa...I've got some.

Clive

Yes spot Clive " GTV fitted with spoiler from new " thank you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts