Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,395 Posts
New bumpers, rear extractor, possible light restyle (double projectors??) revamped interior and 1.6JTDm TCT. Let alone a Giulia like snout! Google translate was my friend!!

·
Registered
36,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No new bumpers. A Sprint valance. New ,cheaper , grilles for centre,lower opening and fog bezels. Niente.

·
Premium Member
5,395 Posts
So still change then.....just not a move up-market. Colleziones look better by the day!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
The Sprints, the Sprints! :D

Did I read "by the end of 2016" correctly?

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Maybe the Headlights will actually throw out some light this time?

·
Registered
36,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The lamps may appear different when lit but they're obviously the same as today.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Another year, another facelift. Are Alfa trying to outdo the Grande Punto for most years left staggering on in production? I take it no fire breathing 300bhp+ QV or GTA to live up to the badge?

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Another year, another facelift. Are Alfa trying to outdo the Grande Punto for most years left staggering on in production? I take it no fire breathing 300bhp+ QV or GTA to live up to the badge?
there's the cherokee... that comes close with the V6 (same platform as dart/giulietta)

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
The Sprints, the Sprints! :D

Did I read "by the end of 2016" correctly?
You did! I thought the same!

A UK dealership mentioned on here recently that the facelift should be available in the next couple of months, so all hope is not lost :) I can't see the point in releasing what looks to be a minor facelift any later than the second quarter of 2016 - the Giulietta is due full replacement in mid-2017, based on the lifecycles that most proper car manufacturers adhere to!

As you can tell, my patience with Fiat Group & lack of ability to keep all their plates spinning is beginning to wear thin with me! :(

·
Registered
36,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Giulietta may be due for full replacement in mid 2017 in theory but in practice there is nothing going on to support that.

·
Premium Member
5,395 Posts
The Giulietta may be due for full replacement in mid 2017 in theory but in practice there is nothing going on to support that.
I would imagine that with the Giulia launch later this year there will be increased interest in Alfa and having something to extend that interest either in time (June to December) or in price accessibility is going to help sales.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
I would imagine that with the Giulia launch later this year there will be increased interest in Alfa and having something to extend that interest either in time (June to December) or in price accessibility is going to help sales.
I would imagine that with the 4C launch in 2013 there was increased interest in Alfa and having something to extend that interest either in time or in price accessibility would help sales :D.

·
Registered
36,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So, overweight and over cost ? Sounds familiar. Anyway ,you'd better tell Alfa so they can get started!

R

·
0 Posts
I would imagine that with the 4C launch in 2013 there was increased interest in Alfa and having something to extend that interest either in time or in price accessibility would help sales :D.
And they need to sort the dealer quality and network out first

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
And they need to sort the dealer quality and network out first
This is not going to happen, the quality - maybe, the network - not with this numer of cars to be sold. Look at Maserati. The nearest dealer from my town is in... Berlin. It's almost 300 km and in another country...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts