Alfa Romeo Forum banner

201 - 217 of 217 Posts

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
And before convenience pack was standard on the Veloce, if you add HK audio on it's own tou also needed the convenience pack. I guess on the Super or Qf if you want HK you also get Convenience pack. I got it for free though when I added HK as in the early days the order system was not updated.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
When I bought the Lusso (leather) upgrade in 2017 there was none of this nonsense of having to upgrade the ICE, I think I paid £1850.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
An actual current user review. Interesting point to note is the MY20s have 'seat tilt' on the Veloce sports seats which was missing. It also seems seat tilt is present on the MY19 based on one user comment. Can anyone with a MY19 Veloce confirm this? Tilt was only present in the Qf, Ti and Lusso seats previously on the MY17,18s.

·
Registered
67 Posts
No tilt control on my MY2019. I really don't know if I like the centre console on the MY2020. It looks too busy and certainly don't like the exposed cup holders.

·
Registered
32,690 Posts
The cover for the cup holders was a nice feature with its action. Hopefully it remains for Europe.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
The EU version will be exactly the same. The location of the 12V socket will grate my feng-shui and visual balance.

·
Registered
169 Posts

Infotainment seems quite laggy when using touch (from 15:00 to 19:00)... Same as it was in November reveal. Hopefully they fix it via software updates but this should be fixed before release..

·
Registered
32,690 Posts
The Quadrifoglio is being saved for a separate launch around Geneva Show time to maximise coverage in the way that BMW launch their M cars separately for more press coverage. And Porsche and so on do.

·
Registered
42 Posts
The Quadrifoglio is being saved for a separate launch around Geneva Show time to maximise coverage in the way that BMW launch their M cars separately for more press coverage. And Porsche and so on do.
I just tried to demonstrate that not the availability of certain colours of the MY20 Q is the issue, but the availability of the model itself.
BMW is a different league, Alfa has no model range compared to it. You can't order Stelvio or Giulia since the middle of October, and I think you can't order Giulietta and 4C since December... You can't order anything from Alfa. I can't find the words how awful Alfa does its job...

·
Registered
32,690 Posts
Hussar , you seem very angry. It would be a lost opportunity to release all new Giulia versions at the same time when you can get publicity again when the Quadrifoglio is launched. The idea is to protect the exclusivity of the top models after using it for rather dilute Mitos and Giuliettas. The later having been too polluting to continue when it got renamed a Veloce. Nobody is buying the old neglected Giulietta and that’s why the Christmas break was extended at Cassino. The 4C is discontinued.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yes, because, on one hand, I was to order my new Q in December. It would have arrived in March, April latest. Could have enjoyed it throught all the Summer. Now it seems, the Q can be ordered by April at earliest or maybe later. 3-4 months when it will arrive. It can be October, when I can get my hand on it.
On the other hand, I'm worried for the future of Alfa. Marchionne had plans for the brand but now we can see no sales, no range of models, not even available model to buy yet. I'm afraid to think about where all this stuff will lead...

201 - 217 of 217 Posts