1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
161 Posts
Covered parts dont look different to current models. Why covered then? Too bad there is no photos from the front.

·
Registered
958 Posts
For the NAFTA market but still relevant, mostly. Only exterior changes for Giulia are 2 new paint colours.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
879 Posts
It is not a face-lift, just a MY2020. Face-lift if it happens, will be next year, 1 year too late.
They are not updating it enough - competition is much more active - and a couple of years ahead in tech and features.

Sales of Alfa as a company have crumbled, yet they still don't feel the need to be more proactive in the areas they are lagging behind. Go figure...

·
Registered
161 Posts
What are the chances that QV gets AWD? Is it possible or too much needs to change under the car? I would assume that most components are shared with Giulia Veloce/Stelvio anyway?

·
Registered
879 Posts
What are the chances that QV gets AWD? Is it possible or too much needs to change under the car? I would assume that most components are shared with Giulia Veloce/Stelvio anyway?
Not going to happen, not even with the face-lift next year. There is probably not enough space in the front area, because of V6 being much wider than straight 4.

·
Registered
32,009 Posts
Judging from the pictures of the frontends of Quadrifoglios being sold for scrap after crashing it would appear that there are a lot of ancillary parts like cooling radiators for various things and so on.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi. Anyone who knows when the official launch of the MY2020 Giulia and Stelvio are going to take place? I heard something about Kimi Räikkönen and his wife being involved in the advertising of the cars and also the official launch?

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
I heard that there is more being changed inside than outside - I am just glad there is a facelift! BMW seem to have knocked out about 5 since the Giulia was launched.
Having seen what's happened to numerous ageing American celebrities and the latest BMWs, I think we can safely say too many facelifts is a bad thing :D

Some of the latest BMWs look like slugs with teeth...

·
Registered
958 Posts
Some of the latest BMWs look like slugs with teeth...
That must be the 'in' thing right now - the "slugs with teeth" look as they still sell more of them than any Alfa ever will. No accounting for taste I suppose

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
161 Posts
A lot of waiting ahead for something new and refreshed:

Although, comparing to their previous plan, they moved Giulia/Stelvio mid-cycle refresh to one year earlier. Removed GTV & 8C..

1 - 20 of 87 Posts