Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I have a newbie question.
I need to change my front bumper and was thinking of buying a facelift bumper. Does anyone know if it is compatible with the 2010 model?
Has anyone already done this before?
Cheers in advance:rotate:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Either one will fit.
You just need to watch out as there two versions: with & without headlight washer.
That is with or without two extra holes....

·
Registered
35,768 Posts
Then get the improved sound deadening , improved front seat shaping/ergonomics , nicer steering wheel etc that came with the new grille. Then it won’t just so much look like a car that’s been repaired with the wrong bits after a front impact!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Then get the improved sound deadening , improved front seat shaping/ergonomics , nicer steering wheel etc that came with the new grille. Then it won’t just so much look like a car that’s been repaired with the wrong bits after a front impact!

there had to a purist amongst us :) for sure this is the natural step. just weighing in the cost if it’s not better to upgrade to a 2017 model all together ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35,768 Posts
I reckon ,if you can live with the limited range of engines, the money is better spent on a month or twos payments on a car with the full update.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts