Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Full beam and side lights have stopped working. Rear lights work fine as do the normal lights. The blue full beam light comes on on the dash . ANY IDEAS?

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
Full beam and side lights have stopped working. Rear lights work fine as do the normal lights. The blue full beam light comes on on the dash . ANY IDEAS?
Good News is I cannae see it being the ballasts as if it is yer luck is right oot.

Bad news is youll need to back track to see where the supply is being lost.

Really bad news is trying to get your version of your cars harness.

I can only recal years ago trying wie pomeos light problem and "Your version is not contained" AAAARGH the flashbaxks.

The closest I got at that time to solving it was putting it down to the green master lighting unit but went no further as I goat Lucy the CF3 super.

Do the main flash work,
What do you mean by normal light...is is the dipped beam.

No sure, butt now ewe huv me thinking.....the blue main beam warning lamp.....That will come on on main xenons and main flash....Now that is magic......AARGH same bulb for different lighting arrangements.....Perhaps therein lies the answer.

Pomeo

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dipped headlights are fine. No full beam if I flash or turn them on. side lights don't work in park or normal. Everything pointing to headlight control box I think. I have one somewhere.
MOT not for 10 months so still drive-able:yes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts