Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have switched on to watch & have seen nowt but a feature on karting & an earthquake that happened where Trulli came from :rant:

The beeb are worse than me for straying off topic :mad: :lol:

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
they always do introduction shows, quali and race always start on the next hour after the program starts. been like that for years:thumbs::lol:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know, but it annoys me - have switched on to watch F1 qualifying, not some 'other' nonesense! :mad:

Just as much as when the camera pans to relatives & celebs who attend, I'm not ersed about them!! - stay on topic!! :rant: :lol:

Still an improvement having no ads I guess :thumbs:

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
aye thats the biggest improvement. i just usually turn on, on the next hour after the program starts, misses all the crap, some of it can be interesting though. insights to next year, new drivers etc:thumbs:

all interests me:D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yeah, I don't mind the 'insight' stuff that is related, but to feature 12 year old boys in a karting championship, that might become F1 drivers perhaps & a feature on a ****** earthquake is out of order! :rant:

...and breathe :lol:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
at least you get to watch the qualifying, im stuck in a backing hot leisure club that has nobody in. :mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
Oh yeah, I don't mind the 'insight' stuff that is related, but to feature 12 year old boys in a karting championship, that might become F1 drivers perhaps & a feature on a ****** earthquake is out of order! :rant:

...and breathe :lol:
to be fair the earthquake was related to Jarno Trulli as his family was there, and hes arranged fiancial aid, so that really was related.

but the others like karting yeah, not needed:rant:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
at least you get to watch the qualifying, im stuck in a backing hot leisure club that has nobody in. :mad::mad::mad:
Close the place & goto nearest pub with a telly :thumbs:

to be fair the earthquake was related to Jarno Trulli as his family was there, and hes arranged fiancial aid, so that really was related.

but the others like karting yeah, not needed:rant:
Well kinda, but I want it racing related only, not bothered about their 'real' lives :mad:

I'll text Brundell & get Him to sort it out :lol:

No-ones mentioned the green band around the 'super softs' yet :confused: - how many times do we hear about that? :lol:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
theres a green band round the supersofts??? haha

Dont tempt me, we have friends up with a little kid and they want to go on some stupid walk. both dad and i said we were watching the f1 instead. that went down like a sack of tatties.

·
Super Moderator
44,774 Posts
I'm another one who switches on when I know the race is due to start.
The only downside of this plan is that I don't get to hear The Chain. But I have it on mp3 now, so I can just play it myself. :D

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
I thought it was a good piece by Trulli and Abruzzo nel cuore. Once these things are out of the headlines people forget so quickly. Good of the Beeb to plug it too. Didn't seem to interfere with qualifying either. Massa struggling though, he never did like Hungary.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
this doesnt sound good, need updates

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
are they showing anything? was it a bad one?

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
He's out of the car which is knackered, no coverage of him being taken out, no news yet

5th gear corner, no attempt to turn possibly, very high speed. People speculating brake failure ?

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
atleast hes alive. have the shut qually atm?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts