Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Can't believe it's not sold yet! Looks so nice, just like mine will look when I'm finished with it!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Then keep it, you won't find another. Just beat the house sellers up a bit more.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I won't have anywhere to put it, so it'll stay at my parent's house which will result in it not being used very often - they don't like that.

·
Registered
630 Posts
You can keep it at mine for free, I'll stretch it's legs every now and then ;)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds good. Quite happy for you to be the car's custodian for the next decade or so. I just need a 4k deposit, In cash you crash it.:lol:

·
Registered
630 Posts
I told you, it was the wife not me ;)

·
Registered
646 Posts
Quality shout out!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Beautiful 75 chris....youre last line fills me with dread though, as i know that time will come eventually.

Very contentious view of mine, but id nearly sell the gta and keep the 75
After all it is the last real alfa....

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
It's not practical for me as a daily drive though.
Is any alfa really? If we were all about practical wed all be in desperate for diesel toyotas.

Id be looking at buying a bike, or using the bus on a daily bases, if it meant i didn't have to sell her.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Would swap for an equally mint 75 Twin Spark Veloce in white - or some sort of part-ex deal perhaps! LOL!

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
I've been looking at this one every day hoping it'll come down closer to my £3000 limit :cry:
Never had a 75 but always wanted one (must be the V6 though - why anything else:confused:)
Bit scared that they do have problems with the prop / gearbox :rolleyes:

I'll keep looking at it in hope (PM me if you want) if not good luck with the sale

H

1 - 20 of 55 Posts