Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of you have F/L interiors & may not read the Technicial section. Damo or Gav, Please feel free to move if this thread is not suited to this section.

Since the new year, 2012, started Alfa 156's [ petrol or diesel ] with Face-lift interiors that have the central dash mounted LCD sceen are displaying the incorrect DAY for the correct date.

EG today is TUESDAY Jan 3rd 2012 but the screen will say WEDNESDAY jan 3rd 2012.

3 options.

1. live with it until March 1st [ this being aleap year the s/w is a day out ] when it'll correct itself.

2. change the year BACK to 2006

3. Change the year FORWARD to 2017.

How to?

Turn the key to the Ist stage [ DO NOT START the engine ] let all the self checks finish

Press INFO button, use the + button to scroll to DATE

Assuming your time, day, month are ok kepping pressing the INFO button
until Year [ 2012 ] flashes, now press - to get to 2006 or + to get to 2017

Press Info until you get back to Main menu, press + until EXIT, then press INFO to save.

Hope it helps a few Alfa owners :)

BTW I'm typing this from memory so I may have missed a step, let me know if I have.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Tomorrow is March 1st, should be Thursday .... not wednesday or Friday.

Check your Face-lift LCD's

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not sure what you are thanking me for [ you're car don't have a LCD in it ;) ] but sure your welcome :thumbs:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know, but it's good to know for everyone else who has one. I prefer my spec alfa they aren't nearly as refined as those model ones.

·
Administrator
87,070 Posts

·
Administrator
87,070 Posts
Well if you hadn't noticed an issue since the start of the year it'd have fixed itself by today anyway :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts