Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Sorry, I'm crap. Thought you posted the spoiler link!

But me!

However, if santa should see fit to bring me Nitros I shall happily help him to fit it to my car!
Da ya reckon Santa has red and white overalls?

W

·
0 Posts
I'll get ya coat for ya Marlon..........mind you, it'll look good with the Audi boot spoiler eek!

wrinx

S

·
0 Posts
Oh my word. A pipe that glows when you brake. That would be the toast of the local McDonalds saturday night crew!

The worrying thing is that you just know that people will buy these things......and they will fit them to their cars.............and they will be pleased with them.

Oh well ho hum!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Seen a few taxis round Bolton with those neon lights inside.

Not to mention the tinsel on the dashboard and the rear shelf! :p

---------------
Ian H

C

·
0 Posts
Where's it all going to end? Never mind neuclear war, I can see these things bringing civilisation to its knees before long. I can see the questionbeing asked in 1st year history 4012AD. "Teacher how did the civilisation of the 20,21st century end?"
"Well son, its like this, they all had these stupid accessories on their cars and one day the cars could'nt take it any more, so the turned on their owners and blugeoned them to death with their flashing exhaust pipe ends." :D

Sorry about the spelling, its still to early in the morning! :eek:

S

·
0 Posts
I am fully aware that I know nothing, but help me out!

What is it with the trend off hanging CDs from the rear view mirror on Nissans and Toyotas! I do not understand. Any body wanna shed some light on this one for me!

W

·
0 Posts
Huh??? Never heard of this one, sounds positively dangerous. Just right for headlight reflections at eye level eek!

wrinx

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
holy mighty me!!!!

hmmmmmmmmm NOS kit hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

WTF about the exaust tail peice... hahah how cool is that!!! (erm not!) didn't realise they did such nastyness, that really does deserve to be bolted onto a nova or sommit lol :D

i honestly might be thinkin about NOS or sommit towards the end of 2003.. might be 'fun' :p i'll have to keep that link somewhere.

thx guys...

keep the tacky stuff comin in.. all doing good for ideas to make my car tarty eek! :rolleyes: :D

j

S

·
0 Posts
I tend to find the largest concentration of the CD wearing cars around the Millfield end of Lincoln road!

Speed cameras, in Peterborough! They had none at all til last year!

Now they've decided to go to town with them! And Peterborough hide them behind things like trees and walls.

For comedy value, some people in the 'burbs have taken up putting up fake cameras and signs to slow people down! Works a treat!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts