Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm looking to buy a set of widened wheel arches for my hillclimb sud. You see loads of pictures of them in the 80s, but cannot really locate any on the net. Anyone have any idea where to look. I am tempted in buying the universal flexible ones made for jap cars but would like the original. thanks.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Speak to Sprint68. There is a company in Spain that is doing the parts in fibreglass from the old Trofeo cars. Its got its own thread on here somewhere if you want to look.

Edward apart from the Integrale look that Oggie has got never seen anything of any size for the 33. Whether any of the Trofeo suff could be made to fit....

rsfruitbat

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Andrew,

you do see them come up very occasionally here in threads. Worth doing a search as I think a set changed hand recently on AO. They were off a blue car if I remember. There was a big thread about it all not so long ago. Perhaps you may be able to get the wings copied if they are waiting to go onto someone's Sud.

RS,

yes, I kind of own the moulds that make the integale look. I gave them to Bob about 10 years ago to make parts from and after a few years break from 33's never really went back to maintain that relationship. I think it is not really the look I am looking for for mine now - and it may just look odd doing it at the front alone. The look I am after is quite similar to the standard arch, but wider and closer hugging to the wheel arch. AHM have something but a little difficult to get hold of and Adie has moved the position of the wheel to suit his racing purposes.

Might consider the Integrale option, to be honest it has slipped my mind - good thinking batman! :thumbs:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thnks for that. Just sent them an email.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi there, nobody answered me :(. Does anybody know if these guys still exist ? Retro rides never contacted me back either !!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts