Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just wondering does it make much difference if you replace the manifolds and exhaust back box, I'm thinking about buying a system but unsure whats out there.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Got the manafolds and eq pipes from dan at autolusso and a supersprint back box. Good improvements. Car made 256.4 bhp on the dyno with just back box and carbon inlet pipe :) Still to do rr with new pipes

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
yes the eq pipes come with the cf2 manafold so you can fit them to the car. Loz at autolusso recons mine should be about 270 hp but until I dyno I can't confirm. CF2 manafolds are £150 pipes are priced on request. These are not to be confused with the new pipes sold by autolusso dirrect to fit the CF2 manafold as they aren't equal length so won't produce quite as much torque at low revs I believe but check with Dan on that one. Fitting is a days labour at least...probably 2 if you're being fussy like I am :lol: As you can see from the picture they are different to the wizard system and not as tidy.:thumbs:

Attachments

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks good, is there any sensors that go in the old gta manifold? If there is will they go into the gtv manifold

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
All sensors are accounted for and have the require holes for fitment

1 - 7 of 7 Posts