Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I'm looking for a performance exhaust manifold for a 2.0 8v. I've went to the website of supersprint, but they don't list one, only for the 16v. Also, I sent an email to EB Spares, but they told me they also don't carry any. Anyone know of some brands/websites that could list them?

Thx,
Cuore Sportivo

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've asked a local supplier to check with any and all aftermarket exhaust companies to find me an upgrade manifold for the 155 8v. No go; apparently the standard manifold is already of such quality, it would get very expensive to gain only a few HP.

He's now talking to some Italian companies, who focus on competition only. I'm not sure I want those either, a 4-in-1 e.g. might be too extreme already...

I guess All that's left then is cams with a higher lift for the valves, and flowing the cylinder head.

dreaming about 190 HP,
Cuore_sportivo_155

M

·
0 Posts
Speak to Sub555 on the other site. He's good with tuning.
His 2.0litre 16v is pushing 220bhp and it's still normally aspirated. He offered me a 1.8litre 8v engine for the Silverstone a while back pushing about 180bhp :)

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
marlon said:
Speak to Sub555 on the other site. He's good with tuning.
His 2.0litre 16v is pushing 220bhp and it's still normally aspirated. He offered me a 1.8litre 8v engine for the Silverstone a while back pushing about 180bhp :)
Thx, will do. I'm interested in looking at the differences between a silverstone and a normal 8v also. I wonder where they get the extra 9 HP. TB or manifold, I think. Or both.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts