Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Just bought a 52' 156 JTS only 57k ! Booked in for belts next Tuesday (after reading posts on here ! ) Thanks guys. :) Had a 164 years ago and loved it ! These seem quite high maintenace but worth it. Bought some 10/60 oil yesterday, Bit of a shock but I feel I have a duty of care while I have her and if I can't afford to pamper her every whim then I shouldn't have bought her ! :lol: Anyway just saying Hi and I hope to get a lot of fun and info from this site in future, Regards James :)

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Welcome to AO :)

Saluti, Giordano.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for your reples. Had my belts done today. And got my first taste of "delightful Alfa quirks" I told the guy (who did a great job) that the horn wasn't working so he fixed it, (said it was a fuse) Horn works great but now the volume up button on the steering wheel doesn't work and the volume down sounds the horn !! And to add to the fun the horn mutes the radio !! All the buttons worked before he fixed the horn !! Got to laugh havn't you ?? You couldn't make it up !! All part of the joys of ownership I guess and something I've got to get used to ! No one can call them boring or predictable, She goes like a dream,looks beautiful,, And makes me smile :) Goodnight all ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I phoned Autolusso in Houghton Regis at 1.30 p.m last Friday and ordered a front grille badge,paid by card over the phone and to my amazement it arrived at 1.30 the next day !! :) Fantastic service !! Well done Autolusso and Royal Mail, Was tricky to fit but got it on in the end. The parts guy advised how to fit it too !!!!!!!!!;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts