Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Well this is my first alfa, and I am impressed, I nearly went for a slower economical car, thank god I didn't once I heard the engine, I knew it was for me.

Hope to speak to you all, although I know nothing about cars, I can join in lol ;)

Been trying to attach pic all night does it show ???

By the way its not me driving

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Might have succeeded now with pics, otherwise one will do for now, Mine aren't as flash as yours and I will not attempt to compete just yet.......

:cool:

anymore people out there tonight or are you all busy giving money and drinking a nice bottle of wine like me (with pc in other hand lol)

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Hello alfababe.Excellent choice of car for your first Alfa. :cool:

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Welcome to AO AB!! :D

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Hello and welcome.. :) I am also a newbie alfa owner although I have deserted BMW and rover ( although still also have the BMW still) :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi thanks for all your welcomes.

Well just got the wine ready, not going out tonight going to watch x factor !!!!!! who's going tonight then ????????, by the lynn i can be honest now i've been a member for 24 hours LOL i still have a mark one sat on my drive............................. :p

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
alfababe said:
i still have a mark one sat on my drive............................. :p
I had a mk1 golf cabriolet for a while... :) loved it..except its habit to lose all gears.. but it was a easy fix... :)

Enjoy your car... I pick mine up tmw.. :)

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Welcome to AO :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts